Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Recruiter. The Recruiter sources, screens, hires, and retains qualified healthcare professionals to meet the office s business needs. The Recruiter develops relationships with clients, patients and referral sources to determine open needs, successful placements, and identifies additional business opportunities.
Recruiters are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active caregivers.
Recruiters are expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within their market segment to identify top accounts, forecast opportunities, and consult with candidates. They are also expected to share best practices and maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the office s immediate and projected needs
- Utilizes various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
- Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing
- Completes necessary reference checks on candidate s background and work experience
- Ensures candidates meet required hiring standards for Maxim and applicable contracts
- Negotiates salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Schedules caregivers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments
- Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
- Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients, patients, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
- Ensures client, patient and referral source expectations are understood and met while addressing and resolving concerns relating to customer service, caregiver or field staff performance
- Documents candidate, caregiver, field staff, and client correspondence and activities within system of recor
- Takes on-call as scheduled
- Incorporates caregiver and field staff retention strategy into daily routine
- Builds and cultivates relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
- Performs other duties as assigned
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law.
Maxim Healthcare Services is one of the leading providers of medical staffing, home health and wellness services in the United States. Founded in 1988, Maxim has rapidly expanded to include 12 divisions and over 400 branch offices in 44 states and the District of Columbia. We have earned a position as an innovative leader in the healthcare industry through our emphasis on quality patient care, compliance initiatives and customer service. Today, Maxim is one of the largest privately owned companies in our industry.
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate autonomy, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: acute, bhlex, care assistant, care technician, caregiver, certified, crma, elderly, gmc, stp