The Home Care Nurse (Case Manager) provides one-on-onecare and assesses the effective of the treatment to ensure that the patientreceives the most comprehensive, high-quality, and appropriate carepossible. They work in a multidisciplinary team that includes: MedicalDoctors; Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists; Medical Social Workers;and Home Health Aides.
* Provides nursing care and prescribed treatments forpatients in their home, according to the physician's plan of care as supervisedby RN.
* Reports alterations to the plan of care as indicatedby changes in observed condition of patient to the appropriate RN.
* Assures the safety of the treatment procedures,patient, and environment at all times.
* Assists with the orientation process of new associates
* Complies with State and Federal Regulations, JCAHOstandards in reference to delivery of Home Care Services
* Actively participates in Quality Improvementprocesses.
* Accepts assignment willingly regardless of geographicterritory.
* Assists in organization of patient care, schedulingand documentation reviews as requested by supervisor.
* Communicates to Case Manager and/or PI Supervisor anyadverse findings to patient condition and documents findings in the medicalrecord.
* Notifies PI Supervisor of any change in theirprojected scheduled visits and number of hours worked to not exceed 40 hours aweek
* May be scheduled to work weekends.
* Demonstrates effective administration of medicationand IV therapy
* Participates in all aspects of Telehealth.
* Ensures appropriate utilization of visits and servicesfor care under the direction of the RN as noted through proper documentationcompleted within 2 days of the visit.
* Utilizes supplies in a cost-effective manner.
* Meets productivity requirements
* Graduate of an accredited school for LPN Nursing.
* Minimum of 3 years acute care experience.
* Home Care experience preferred.
* Strong computer skills.
* Current Florida Drivers License, automobile insuranceand reliable transportation.
* Must hold current AHA BLS Healthcare ProviderCompletion Card prior to start date and maintain
* Current licensure in the State of Florida as a LPN
* IV Certification
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, licensed, licensed vocational, lpn, med surg, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse lpn, vocational