The employer provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- Collaborates with the Administrator
- Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and standards, guidelines and regulations
- Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's absence.
- Conducts the nursing process - assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation - under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- Registered Nurse - RN License
- Nurse Management Experience Gained in Skilled Nursing - Long Term Care - Director of Nursing - DON , Assistant Director of Nursing - ADON
- Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
Associated topics: admin, assistant director, critical, lead, memory, nmh, nurse manager, nursing manager, rgn, services manager