Employment Type: Full-Time
Order Selectors needed immediately for Warehouses and Distribution Centers throughout the Miami area. Excellent, well-established companies. All positions are full-time Temp-to-hire after 90 days. Multiple shifts are available. These positions are open due to rapid growth and expansion so theres plenty of room to grow.
- Receive, Store, and Distribute products, within a warehouse. (may require working in a refrigerated environment).
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, and/or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Read production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Convey products from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas by Electric Pallet Jack, Sit-Down Forklift, Cherry Pickers, Bendi Forklifts or Reach Trucks.
- Sort and place product items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to a predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Sort and store perishable goods in refrigerated rooms.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for products, and distribute to production workers or assembly line.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers, using hand-tools.
- Record amounts of product or material received or distributed.
- Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arrange inventory in a specified sequence for distribution by other workers.
- May compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- May complete requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- May prepare parcels for mailing. May maintain inventory records.
- Freezer and non-freezer environments available.
Is your Certification expired? No worries, we will get you Re-certified. Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable Order Selector experience
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable forklift operating experience
- Valid Forklift Certification for the lift you operate
- English only or Spanish only Ok
- Bi-lingual (English & Spanish) a plus
- Clean Background
- Reliable transportation
- Drug-Free Workplace
- Steel Toe Shoes
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods.
- RF Scan Gun Experience
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of Basic Warehouse Safety procedures
Loading some great jobs for you...