Financial Professional - Retirement Benefits Group - FL, Miami (3908)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
We are currently seeking to onboard a new Retirement Benefits Group (RBG) Financial Professional. As an entry level RBG Financial Professional, you can accelerate your own success. The work environment is energetic and enthusiastic and is ideal for ambitious individuals.
Your primary focus will be providing financial products and services, as well as education to those who build and serve our communities, such as:
• School administrators
• Municipality employees
What it takes to be a Financial Professional
You don’t need to have a degree in finance or economics or a vast amount of work experience. If you’re a results-driven self-starter who can take ownership and is willing to work, you will have the opportunity to achieve success. Characteristics of a top Financial Professional include:
• A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
• Relevant FINRA securities registrations
• If you do not have them, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
• Possesses integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their economic futures
• Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
• Draws upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
• MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus Benefits of working with us
• Compensation you control plus a complete benefits package
• Personalized and comprehensive training and support
• Advancement and management opportunities
• Work-life balance
You will receive personalized training and support. To get you up and running, AXA Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need to succeed.
Equitable Advisors is the brand name of AXA Advisors, LLC.
Career opportunities are with AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-314-4600) member FINRA/SIPC, an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
AXA Equitable Life is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@axa-equitable.com.
GE-2864261 (01/20) (Exp.06/20) Make AXA Advisors your first choice!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...