Jacksonville, Florida, group Seeks Additional Internal Medicine Providers
Successful candidates will take over existing practice in second largest primary care group in Northern Florida.
- Group of over 50 providers has seven clinical locations; will practice out of only one clinic; have own Medical Assistant.
- Call coverage required once every 10 weeks, with extenders taking first call.
- Enjoy freedom and autonomy of a private practice with resources and support of an integrated delivery network.
- Position will include attractive six month guaranteed salary, then income based 100% on production, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, 401K plan, life, dental, vision, ancillary bonuses, CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; active Florida license or in process favored; experienced candidates as well as upcoming grads welcomed.
Florida has no state income tax. Jacksonville is rated #2 city Americans are moving into, is home of the NFL Jaguars, the PGA Tour and The Players Golf Championships. Enjoy world class golf courses and resorts open all year round, 60 miles of beaches, inshore and offshore fishing, the annual Jacksonville Jazz Festival, The Gate River Run. Experience the fantastic indoor and outdoor music venues including the Florida Amphitheater, Times Union Performing Arts Center, Daily's Place, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, and St. Augustine Amphitheater.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology