Human Resources Manager
Compensation: $58,620.00 - $93,260.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Director for a growing company in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, develops, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's human resource function and performance.
- Owns leadership for full scope of Human Resources accountabilities, partnering with internal leadership to create and drive HR initiatives, programs and processes.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of human resources staff; actively works to promote, recognize and manage performance.
- Ensures alignment of human resources action plan and functional initiatives, in support of the integration of two businesses.
- Participates in business planning; champions a culture of change and continuous improvement; ensures that the appropriate talent structure, engagement model, performance management, talent acquisition and compensation strategies, and recognition systems are applied to support business objectives.
- Drives performance through change, communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Develops and manages recruiting and retention strategies and succession planning process.
- Creates and implements staffing strategies and programs to attract a diverse, high caliber talent to continue to elevate the current workforce and embrace applicants and employees of various backgrounds and cultures.
- Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization. Included in this area would be programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development, among others.
- Directs the development and coordination of training programs, personal and career development, performance appraisal process, diversity and benefit programs.
- Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
- Reviews and analyzes wage and salary reports and data to establish competitive compensation plans.
- Continually benchmarks the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets.
- Manages other areas such as relocation, employee communication, employee safety and health, and community relations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in related field (Human Resources,Organizational Development, Business Administration etc.) required.
10 plus years of experience
SHRM certification a plus.
If you feel your experience matches this position fully, please apply today! Job Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree and 10 plus years of Experience.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...