We are currently helping a facility in Florida that is in need of a dermatopathologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and you will see 120 slides per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a FL state medical license.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: FL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 120 slides per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: board, breast, cosmetic, locum tenens, msg, novi, plastic, plastic surgery, reconstructive, tenens