- Daily guest stateroom service and housekeeping. We operate luxury cruises and need to make sure we give each guest their own finest experience.
- Public area management and coordination. Each ship has a number of different lounges and daily events that need to be handled perfectly every day.
- Outstanding customer service with the ability to respond to all requests with meticulousness and care.
- Must be a team player. Every individual is required to pitch in to contribute to their team in the strongest possible manner.
- You must be an American citizen or a valid Green Card holder
- At least 18 years old
- Must-Have High-School Diploma
- Willingness to live and work aboard the ship
- Optimism and a hardworking drive to succeed
- Physically able to meet moderate demands, including lifting, bending, climbing, and long periods of standing or walking.
- Cruise industry experience is NOT required
Note: The US Coast Guard requires a pre-employment drug test that includes tests for marijuana. In addition we are an alcohol free company.
- Earn Money
Pay ranges from $700 to $900 per week.
- Minimal Expenses
your living expenses are all covered while onboard. It s a dormitory-style environment.
- Travel the Country
- We visit 30 states on our different cruises and travel through the most beautiful areas in our country.
- Hospitality Experience
This is a strong foundation for a career in the hospitality industry and a way to build your resume.
- Upward Mobility
After your rotation, you may apply for full time roles in either shipboard management or corporate positions.
About Our Company:
American Cruise Lines operates the newest and largest fleet of cruise ships in the United States, 3 of which are on the Mississippi River. The America and the Queen of the Mississippi are modern paddlewheelers reminiscent of steamboats from a bygone era, while the American Song is a brand new riverboat with contemporary d cor. We offer a number of shipboard positions which provide the opportunity to cruise the most captivating destinations in the country including the East Coast, Mississippi River, Pacific Northwest, and Alaska. Take advantage of this opportunity to join a thriving company with over 30 years of experience. Create lasting memories on board, while exploring the beauty of America s waterways.